Hugo Property Management Hugo MN 55038 can assist you with your real estate search, purchase and subsequent management of your property. You can be assured that our Twin Cities metro professionals are friendly, reputable examples of “Minnesota Nice” who can also communicate clearly, negotiate confidently, and manage your property seamlessly.
Investors from all regions of the U.S. find Minnesota to be an ideal location for investment properties. Why? Pricing for residential housing is especially appealing in the Twin Cities, and particularly in the northeastern quadrant of the metro where we manage most of our properties. A partial list of cities includes: Hugo, Forest Lake, White Bear Lake, Lino Lakes, Grant Township, Vadnais Heights, North Oaks, Shoreview, Maplewood, Roseville, and Stillwater. Typically, median gross rent in suburban Minneapolis/St. Paul ranks favorably against the national median. Understandably, returns on investment are higher as well, producing equity and reliable cash flow.
“I worked with Jeff in a company that was a developer, builder and marketer of 1,000 properties in the Twin Cities, MN. Jeff led our efforts in each of these areas. He is a master negotiator. He was able to solve difficult impediments to development with municipalities and counties. Jeff has superb judgment. He is focused, reliable, and can be counted on to deliver on-time with a result beyond expectations.” —Robert Steinberg, CEO at Inland Pipe Rehabilitation
It is our goal to ensure that you make a prudent investment with an attractive ROI. We understand the MN residential marketplace and will help you find a property that will provide a much higher net return than is available in other markets. Our management expertise helps you create the most value possible for the duration of ownership.
“Jeff and his staff have been great to work with during the entire process of renting and managing my property. He listened to my concerns and has done a good job keeping me updated.” —Craig Boyd, Owner
Our expertise as property managers reduces the level of involvement for you after the purchase. The labor-intensive process of managing tenants and properties is our forte. With our proven processes, tenants are happy with the exceptional service and investor-owners benefit from stronger occupancy rates and revenue.
Our services include:
- valuation, property analysis, market analysis, rental price analysis
- expert guidance through the purchase process to closing
- attracting qualified tenant candidates and conducting tenant screening
- extensive marketing and advertising campaigns
- personal showings for potential tenants
- tenant leases, lease addendums and terminating leases
- tenant security deposits, secure rental deposit accounting
- rent collection with easy online or ACH payments for renters
- easy online requests for maintenance
- quarterly rental property inspections and move in/out inspections
- property maintenance (with your approval) and 24/7 emergency repairs
- fast, efficient ACH draws for the investor-owner
- monthly reports and financial statements
- tenant evictions if needed, eviction process
We can custom design our services to meet your investment requirements. Contact us at 651-247-2304 for a free confidential consultation.