If you have considered renting your home, our specialists at Hugo Area Property Management Hugo MN 55038 can help you weigh your options. We have over 18 years of experience in the residential real estate business, and we are Minnesota-certified and licensed. We are noted for our extensive experience in real estate transactions and home construction along with our detailed processes, timely communication and professional property management.
“Renting out a home you care about can be a stressful and time-consuming undertaking. Jeff has been able to step in with thoughtful advice and prompt service. Contrary to many big national rental management chains, Jeff spent personal time with us to hear our questions and concerns. He has been able to take care of any maintenance and renter issues, freeing up time in our busy lives. Jeff continues to be a reliable partner, good communicator and we look forward to working with him for many years to come.” —Dan and Jess Brandt, Owners
We specialize in properties in the northeastern quadrant of the metro. A partial list of cities includes: Hugo, Forest Lake, White Bear Lake, Lino Lakes, Vadnais Heights, North Oaks, Shoreview, Maplewood, Roseville, and Stillwater. Homes in these suburban cities are particularly appealing to renters, and with competitive rental rates, owners benefit from the steady cash flow, equity and potential tax benefits. We can also help you gain the maximum net return on your investment. The positive revenue stream and increased equity are much more attractive than selling in a weak market or when the timing doesn’t fit your personal goals.
“I just wanted to let you know that your team is doing a great job. It’s very much appreciated!” —Sharon J. Springfield, Owner
There are many reasons you may contemplate renting your home, and some of them can be emotional, stressful or even overwhelming. Life is busy, and we can help you navigate the process with less worry and more confidence.
Here is a partial list of our services:
- property analysis vs market comparisons to determine ideal rent
- attracting quality rental candidates and conducting thorough background checks
- extensive marketing and advertising campaigns
- personal showings for potential tenants
- secure rental deposit accounting
- tenant leases, lease addendums and terminating leases
- tenant security deposits, secure rental deposit accounting
- rent collection with easy online or ACH payments for renters
- easy online requests for maintenance
- quarterly inspections and move in/out inspections
- maintenance (with your approval) and 24/7 emergency repairs
- monthly reports and year-end financial statements
- tenant evictions if needed, eviction process
Owners often wish to sell their property after a few seasons of renting it and rely on us as trusted advisors to help them sell their home. We value our client relationships and take pride in the multiple transactions we handle for them. Our conversations generally start with a discussion about short- and long-term goals so that we can watch the market and maximize the rental term and final net cash return.
Give us a call at 651-247-2304 for a free confidential consultation about your financial goals and real estate options. With our comprehensive property management, we will help you protect your real estate investment while it builds value for you. The peace of mind is priceless.